Overcoming Limitations in Microsoft’s Video Solutions
Microsoft recently announced the general availability of Stream – an easy to use tool for managing on-demand video content, and an attractive successor to Office 365 video.
Unlike established enterprise YouTube platforms built specifically for video and recognized in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Video Content Management, Stream does not yet support the two most common video use cases inside large enterprises – live streaming of town hall broadcasts to employees scattered across the globe and delivery of interactive training sessions.
If your organization is currently evaluating Stream, needs to scale Skype for Business video meetings or is struggling to integrate video into SharePoint, watch this free webinar for a discussion that covers:
- Why Microsoft Stream is not an end-to-end enterprise video solutions
- Using Skype for Business as source for large-scale video events
- Overcoming audience size limitations with Skype Meeting Broadcast
- Tips for delivering live streaming events inside SharePoint
- Benefits of a QoS and QoE dashboard when using Skype for Business and Skype Meeting Broadcast