MediaPlatform Webcast Event Services helps organizations across all industries create engaging, interactive rich media content for corporate communications, marketing and training. We provide you with a service that allows you to reach anyone, anywhere on any device with live webinars.
With the ability to support multiple presenters and no limit on the number of viewers, MediaPlatform Webcast Event Services gives you successful webinars that look great and don’t cost a fortune.
Why MediaPlatform Webcast Event Services?
MediaPlatform can help your company leverage the power of live and on-demand webinars in several different ways inside your organization.
- Integrate webinars into your marketing campaings for demand generation and product launches. Take advantage of MediaPlatform integrations for Eloqua and Salesforce to speed the sales cycle and increase pipeline growth
- Up to the moment analytics help you capture registrant and attendee interaction with your live and on-demand webinars
- Extend the ROI of your webinars with auto-archiving of all MediaPlatform events. Take advantage of the MediaPlatform portal to host all of your recordings in a secure location.
- Reach your global workforce with live and on-demand rich media webinars on desktop or mobile
- Improve employee engagement and productivity with live webinars and video
- Enhance HR and benefits communications with interactive learning programs and content
- Leverage MediaPlatform SmartPath to integrates with existing network infrastructure for efficient use of bandwidth
Training and Education
- Promote group collaboration and brainstorming sessions
- Import test scores and evaluation results into LMS and other applications
- Engage audiences and maximize retention using polling and quizzing
- Deliver courses closed-captioned in multiple languages
- Enhance effectiveness and consistency by ensuring uniform messages
Ensure your next webinar is a success by leveraging MediaPlatform Webcast Event services. Our white glove approach allows you to focus on creating your great presentation and leaving the technical aspects to our experienced production team. MediaPlatform Event Services customers include Baker & McKenzie, The Department of Labor, FDIC, Heritage Foundation and SHRM.
Incorporate Q&A, polls, surveys and chat into your webinar presentations.
Support for Mobile Viewing
Internal and external viewers can view webinars on desktop, mobile or tablet.
MediaPlatform provides robust analytics on your webinar attendees. Track Q&A responses, length of view, operating system and more. MediaPlatform also gives you the ability to track interaction with your webinar recordings.