The CEO Town Hall has become an important component of the internal communications strategy at many leading organizations. Whether your organization is small or large, it’s critical that your leadership participates in engaging and interactive executive messaging.
Town halls are meant to rally the troops, not put your workforce to sleep. There’s no excuse for hosting a dull all-hands meeting—regardless of whether your workforce attends in person or online. In an era of handheld distractions, it’s more important than ever to engage your employees.
Download this free guide from Ragan Communications and MediaPlatform to learn:
- How to make town halls an opportunity to build messaging, share news, and rally the troops
- What a guest speaker can bring to your town hall
- How to involve your audience, both in the room and webcast
- How to feature employees (They’ll love you for it.)
- Why that webcast town hall of yours was so stiff and clunky—and what you can do about