MediaPlatform is committed to providing best-in-class customer care through our technology, processes, and experienced staff. Each of our support professionals is cross-trained to help you solve any problem or answer questions you may have. Our customer support group responds quickly to your concerns, allowing you to use our software optimally for video/audio communication and ease of production.
Key elements of our customer support plans:
- Access to support via email or phone
- 24/7 phone access for priority 1 issues
- Online knowledge base and self-help tools
9am-9pm EST Monday – Friday, excluding holidays; after hours Priority 1 support via phone
Priority 1: 1 hour
Priority 2: 4 hours
Priority 3: 48 hours
There are three ways for existing customers to access MediaPlatform support:
When reporting problems or seeking assistance from MediaPlatform Support, please assign your case to one of the following priority levels:
- “Priority Level 1 / Urgent″ is for a situation where the Software is inoperable or critical functionality is not working correctly;
- “Priority Level 2 / High″ is for a situation where there is significantly degraded performance or impaired functionality, but where the Customer is still generally able to accomplish his/her objective, perhaps by using a workaround solution; or
- “Priority Level 3 / Low″ is for any less severe problem or situation that does not qualify as a Priority 1 or Priority 2.
Support for Priority 1 issues must be requested by phone in order ensure timely response.
The client should communicate to MediaPlatform at the time of the initial support request which priority level is applicable. MediaPlatform reserves the right to adjust the priority level based on customer impact.