Video for Learning and Training
As workforces become more distributed and mobile, training becomes more challenging. Travel budgets are tight and the need to deliver highly interactive live training events virtually, as well as the need to make training videos and corporate training materials available to the mobile workforce for any-time consumption is becoming mission critical for many enterprises. The challenge for training professionals is not only to get the right information to the right employees, but also to improve learning and retention. Many studies have shown that video is a more memorable way to learn than any other media. By using corporate training videos and giving employees the ability to learn when and how they like, participation goes up and employee success is supported.
MediaPlatform gives training organizations the tools to create rich interactive video training presentations and to deliver them as part of a complete video education portal.
- Manage the video aspects of the complete training program life-cycle
- Set up custom course templates with downloadable files and interactive polls and surveys.
- Invite trainees, register them and track attendance.
- Connect trainees and instructors anywhere on any platform or device. MediaPlatform’s software-only, Flash-based interface lets you have multiple instructors in remote locations with trainees in attendance online in virtually any location.
- Test and issue certificates of course attendance
- Track trainee engagement and course completion
- Easily create a custom video portal where employees can access training videos and webcasts from any browser or mobile device
- Charge for training, or not – Our pay-per-view option allows you to charge trainees tuition for the course. We process the transactions and transmit 100% of the funds to you.
Learning Management System Integrations
The MediaPlatform enterprise YouTube integrates with the most commonly used LMS platforms. Supported platforms include Cornerstone OnDemand, Saba, PeopleFluent, SumTotal and SuccessFactors.