Corporate Video Collaboration for the Social Enterprise
Improve employee productivity, motivation and community through media collaboration and sharing tools.
MediaPlatform delivers next generation video knowledge sharing and collaboration capabilities; opening up new interactive communication channels for employees. The MediaPlatform enterprise YouTube for live or on demand interactive video presentations, and our Web Service API’s for integrating with enterprise portals like Microsoft SharePoint™, IBM WebSphere™, and Oracle WebCenter™ will completely change the way people in your organization communicate.
In addition to being able to reach all employees with live or on-demand video webcasts for executive communications and corporate town halls, there is a growing need to satisfy employee demand for more video communications across all areas of the business. Communications professionals need the right tools to support the changing landscape of corporate communications.
Interactive Employee Video Presentations
MediaPlatform enables anyone in your organization to create and deliver rich interactive multimedia webcast presentations for knowledge sharing and communications.
- Easy to learn and deploy for any department
- Robust tool set for media production teams
- Quickly create and launch live or on demand webcasts
- Simple to integrate video or audio with PowerPoint, Chat, Q&A, Polling, Surveys, and social business activity feeds from applications like Yammer
- Scalable architecture can reach 50 employees or 50,000
- Easily create archives for repeat viewing
- Easily embed webcasts into SharePoint
- Integrated with MediaPlatform so you can go live on your own webcast channel or make webcasts searchable and shareable in your social video portal
Manage Corporate Video Services/Enterprise YouTube
MediaPlatform is an excellent way to manage corporate, or employee contributed video content. MediaPlatform builds community and user engagement with friendly video search and browsing, video upload, video capture, annotation, sharing, and more.
- Optimal Playback Experience – with adaptive bit-rate technology
- Flexible Content Organization – through the MediaPlatform administration console
- Easy End-User Media Upload – users can upload and share their own videos
- Comprehensive Content Creation and Curation for Communication Professionals
- Full Role Based Permissions and User Management
- Full mobile support including iPhone & iPad Compatibility
- A host of sharing and commenting tools
- Comprehensive Video Search – easy search and browsing, with advanced search functionality
- Integration with Enterprise Portals – Standard Web Service API integration with solutions like Microsoft SharePoint, IBM WebSphere, and Oracle WebCenter
- Integration with Social Business Software - Standard Web Service API integration with solutions like Jive and Yammer